We are a Norwegian indoor map and navigation scale-up aiming to be a global leader in a rapidly growing market. We are already well on the way with fantastic user uptake, customers across all continents and being recognized as market leader by analysts. We have already built a distribution network with large international companies like Cisco. With our award-winning service, we help millions of users find what they are looking for thus reducing stress, uncertainty, and saving time. We now are seeking a VP Sales to help us take the next step.
The challenge we solve
Humans are building larger and more complex buildings, and by 2050 we’ll build more buildings than throughout history on earth. Yet, no one has solved how users should navigate the buildings and help the users find what they are looking for. At MazeMap we are trying to solve this challenge by automating the productions and update of indoor maps utilizing machine learning and AI. We want to help users find what they are looking for either being a classroom for lecture, the place for your hospital appointment or the closest available meeting room. See this video for more.
We target the largest building complexes; universities, hospitals, large corporate offices and hotels. Several hundred customers in Europe, APAC and USA have already deployed and appreciate the MazeMap solution. We have enthusiastic customers with documented ROI and they are willing to serve as references. According to Gartner and other analysts we are already market leader at universities and named top vendor globally.
After a quiet period with campuses and offices being closed, we are now seeing a spike in interest in planning for return to office and campus. The pipeline of serious enquires from potential customers, as well as new product integrations with strategic partners means that now is an excellent opportunity for the right type of entrepreneurial sales executive to join MazeMap as VP Sales. You get the opportunity to work with an A-team and a product that impress customers and that gets even purchasing managers enthusiastic within a rapidly growing market.
We are looking for a VP Sales for our 3 verticals Universities, Hospitals and Corporate offices. Responsibilities include:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales executive with experience in the following
- Experience with international SaaS sales and previous proven success
- 5 years+ experience as sales manager and min 3 years experience with international sales
- Experience with managing distributed sales teams
- Experience working with different and international cultures both in sales and management
- Preferably experience working with our customer verticals and network among our customers
- Experience in using sales analytics tools to monitor and evaluate performance, document traction, pipeline management, prognosis and reporting
- Self-driven, full of initiative and energy
- You extract important information fast, and absorb new technology quickly
- Honest and straightforward, and others regard you as highly trustworthy
- You think it is more important to listen than to prove you are right
- Competitive compensation including stock packages and flexible work hours
- The possibility to be a part of a great journey, going from a start-up to a truly global company
- Influence over the company’s overall strategy and direction
- An agile, enthusiastic, and forward-leaning work climate
- The opportunity of a lifetime?
Send your CV, academic records and other relevant attachments along with a cover letter to [email protected]. Application deadline Jan 14th 2021. For questions reach out to CEO Thomas Jelle at +47 40 20 42 79.