MazeMap provides indoor maps and navigation services. We are a 3-year-old start-up, but already work with customers on all continents. Our goal is making indoor maps as ubiquitous as outdoors maps. The only way to achieve this is through automation. To support this effort, we are looking for a machine learning engineer for our AI team in Trondheim, Norway.
We seek a machine learning engineer that can help us to further develop our indoor map making engine. You will join our development team in Trondheim where you will take part in developing a commercial product relying on state of the art machine learning methods.
- You have experience with state of the art machine learning and AI methods.
- You share our excitement of developing products that are used every day by people all over the world.
- You enjoy coding.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English as it is our working language.
- You like working in a team as you know that we get so much more done when we work together and pull in the same direction.
- You might have some experience with image techniques, computer vision and computer graphics as well.
- You might have a Master or PhD degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics or any related domain.
- An innovative working environment where your ideas will make an impact.
- A flexible work environment.
- Competitive compensation terms.